High blood pressure (Hypertension) directly kills over 50,000 people in the United States each year and contributes to another 200,000+ deaths. Obviously it is a huge problem. Compounding the matter is that the various drugs used to treat high blood pressure often make patients feel worse because of side effects. Fortunately, there is available a natural approach that is both safe and effective in helping to lower blood pressure.
High blood pressure is a serious condition that can lead to coronary heart disease, visual problems, heart failure, stroke, kidney failure, sexual dysfunction, mental deterioration and other health problems. Blood pressure is the force of blood pushing against the walls of the arteries as the heart pumps out blood. If this pressure rises and stays high over time, it can damage the body in many ways.
High blood pressure should not be taken lightly. By keeping your blood pressure in the normal range, you can not only improve the length of your life, but also the quality of your life as well. This statement is especially true if natural measures rather than drugs are used to attain proper blood pressure.
B.P. Balance has been known to help dilate the blood vessels and increase blood circulation, support the strengthening and the relaxation of the heart, support circulation, improve rest and sleep patterns, effectively regulate the pulse rate and strengthen the heart, improve rest/sleep for those with rest and sleep disorders,Help reduce dizziness, headaches and fatigue, address the cause, NOT just the symptoms.
B.P. Balance ingredients include Chrysanthemum - is an herb that has been used in Ancient Chinese medicine to promote the dilation of coronary arteries and increases blood flow. Honeysuckle - the Asian honeysuckle is an herb that has been used in Chinese medicine to help lower inflammation. Flos Sophorae - the Sophora flower has often been used in Chinese medicine for hypertension. Prunella Vulgaris L - is a perennial plant known in China as "self-heal". It is known to be an Immune system booster, an anti-inflammatory, said to help with acute cardiac infarction and also used in Ancient Chinese medicine in lowering blood pressure.
B.P. Balance ingredients also includes Panax Notoginseng - In Asia, is called the "miracle root". It has been used as a treatment in Chinese medicine for angina (chest pain due to poor circulation in the heart muscle) and high blood pressure.Water Banyan - the bark and root of the Chinese Water Banyan tree has been known to be medicinal. It is used in Chinese medicine for anxiety, is an anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, astringent, cardio tonic and decongestant. and Eucommia - has been used for thousands of years in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) practices and in modern medical practices to treat a wide range of ailments. Because it is believed to work as an antioxidant and as an anti-inflammatory drug, it is commonly used by people affected by high blood pressure, arthritis, and osteoporosis. It is also believed to work as a tonic to detoxify the liver and kidneys.
How to properly take B.P. Balance:
To help control High Blood Pressure, both the dosage and the timing of B.P. Balance Plus may be adjusted or modified for the person, on an individual basis, below is a suggested protocol. Categories for Blood Pressure levels in Adults. Systolic is the top number and diastolic is the bottom number.
Stage 1- 140-159 systolic or 90-99 diastolic(Take 1 pill before lunch, 1 before dinner and then 2 to 3 pills before bedtime or take 2 pills late in the afternoon and 2-3 before bedtime)
Stage 2- 160 or higher systolic or 100 or higher diastolic(Take 2 pills before lunch, 2 before dinner, then 2 to 4 pills at bedtime.)
It is best to take B.P. Balance on an empty stomach but it can be taken with food.
The other effect that B.P. Balance may have on the body is that by taking 1 to 2 pills before bedtime, may help overcome insomnia and improve sleep.
B.P. Balance also may help with anxiety by taking 1 to 2 pills when needed.
10 tips that may help naturally lower Blood Pressure:
1. Taking B.P. Balance and other natural supplements may help to lower blood pressure.
2. Maintain a healthy weight. Losing even 5-10 pounds can lower blood pressure.
3. Do not smoke. Smoking promotes cardio-vascular disease.
4. Keep your sodium intake low – try using Sea Salt and other natural salt substitutes since they are more beneficial for your body.
5. Avoid refined sugars, refined carbohydrates and hydrogenated oil products. They are everywhere and they contribute to major health problems. Read labels and avoid them as much as possible.
6. Avoid alcohol; If you drink, do so in moderation. Have no more than one drink daily if you are a woman and two if you are a man.
7. Eat a well-balanced diet rich in fruits, grains and vegetables. This helps to cut back on high-fat foods and high-calorie foods that can cause weight gain.
8. Increase your intake of potassium. Studies are showing that potassium has blood pressure lowering effects – especially in people with mild hypertension. Check with your physician about how much you need. (Bananas are high in potassium.)
9. Increase fiber intake. Plant fiber has been observed to lower blood pressure.
10. Practice a stress management technique. Of course, exercise is a great way to manage your stress – even taking a brisk walk when you feel overwhelmed can help. Or choose other techniques that may work for you. Meditation, prayer and quiet time have proved to be successful also. The takeaway from this is that we all have stress in our life, but for your health's sake, learn how to manage it to the best of your ability.
What sets Megavits apart from the Competition? We are a family-owned business that operates entirely from our brick-and-mortar storefront located in central FL. We are not a warehouse facility - everything we sell is stocked on the shelves in our store in a comfortable A/C environment. Items necessary to be kept in refrigeration are done so until the point they are shipped. We order everything directly from the manufacturers or from reliable distributors who send us the freshest inventory available. We also provide the highest level of customer service you will find anywhere. We care about what we do, we strive for customer satisfaction, and we'll never stop giving our full efforts to that cause. Thank you for choosing us!